7 Step Methodologyentechforensic-wpadm
- Triage : We being an investigation by reviewing the available background information and drawings, including a review of the parties involved and a summary of the project’s history. Then we confer with the client to make recommendations and develop appropriate plans.
- Site and investigation and project evaluation : En-tech reviews evidence, on-sire visual inspections, and relevant records through the perspective of our architectural and engineering experience. Collected evidence are tested in our lab.
- Reports : We provide concise and actionable report, which summarizes results and action.
- Estimating: Based on our investigation, En-tech creates comprehensive scope-of-work plans from which accurate estimates can be prepared for settling disputes.
- Design : Our architects and engineers provide remedial plans and specifications to fix problems and restore projects.
- Litigation support : En-tech provides litigation services in support to our investigate report.
- Primary area of Expertise : Information Technology, Civil Litigation (in Mechanics, Machinery etc).
- Secondary area of Expertise : Intellectual property and Copyright Imitation Investigation.